Thank you for your interest in my work. Please explore the links below for examples of my writing style and experiences.
Home Sweet Home Magazine, a publication dedicated to real estate and home ownership.
- Creative DIY Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Crank up Your Curb Appeal Weekend Warrior Style
- How to Properly Prep and Paint a House
- Your Official Back-to-School Guide
- Everything You Need to Know About Fall Bulb Planting
- What to Do in the Garden in Late Summer
- Crumbling, Cracks, and Corrosion
- How to Preserve Your Garden Harvest
- Sneak More Veggies Into Your Family’s Diet
- Everything You Need to Know About Composting
- Is Your Home Disaster Proof?
- Ultimate Guide to Organizing Your Pantry
- Tis the Season for Waste Prevention
- Plan Next Year’s Home Improvement Projects
- Essentials Every Baker Needs
- DIY Holiday Gifts
- Family Fun for January Holidays You’ve Never Heard of
- Indoor Activities to Entertain the Kids
- Tips to Save Money Towards Home Improvement Projects
- Achieve the Minimalist Lifestyle
- Essential Steps to Prep Your Summer Garden
- Create Your Favorite Travel Destination Vibe at Home
www.Inhabitat.com. There is no planet B. All things aimed at sustainable living. See a complete listing of contributed articles here.
- Why regenerative agriculture will reverse climate change
- Deciphering wine labels: the differences between organic, natural, biodynamic and sustainable wines
- DIY natural cleaners for every household chore
- How your salon visit contributes to your carbon footprint
- Use texture, height and variety to create pizzazz in your small garden this fall